At Rocks Forever we take our commitment to social responsibility extremely seriously taking a stakeholder led approach to business governance. Our aim, minimise our environmental impact and maintaining our status as an employer of choice within the communities surrounding our operational centres.
We are committed to:
- Providing a safe and healthy working environment at all of our production facilities, constantly monitoring the dangers inherent to out operations and wherever possible taking steps to minimize these risks.
- Provide all employees with the relevant health & safety training, appropriate safety equipment combined with comprehensive training in their use, which is regularly updated.
- Allow all employees to either form or join an organised trade union of their choice and and to bargain collectively through such trade unions with the company.
- Respect each employee as an individual and never engage in, or support discrimintation on the grounds of age, race, nationality, cast, religion, disability, gender, or sexual orientation.
- Ensure that all overtime is worked on a voluntary basis and that the worker rights to regular holiday time as well as the rright to time off for the various religious and cultural holidays are respected.
- Guarantee that child labour laws are strictly adhered to in all of our production facilities.
- Ensure that at all times the environmental impact of our trading operations are minimised as far as practically possible.